Autumn/Winter 2018 Lender Comparison Data Launched
Our brand new Autumn/Winer 2018 Lender Comparison Data has now been launched, analysing and comparing the top 53 senior debt lending options.
Why You Should Take a Look
Have you found a quick way of regularly analysing and ranking the top 53 development finance lenders, so you know which lender to use instantly?
If you haven't yet, would a quick, free, and easy way of doing this be of regular help to you?
The lenders are dissected and sorted by:
- Lender’s Total Finance Cost (Interest and Fees) as a % of the net advance
- Their Headline Interest Rate (and critically whether it is applied to the total facility or the drawn balance)
- Maximum Leverage against GDV and Total Project Costs
- Minimum and Maximum Lending Amounts
- Fee Structures
- Geographical Areas of Interest
Could this be what you're looking for?
If you would like to learn more, you can do so in 2 ways.
Firstly, by clicking through to our Comparison Data page on the link below:
OR you can enquire using the form below:
For UK Property Developers needing £500k to £20m
Latest Market Insights
To access the marketplace Lender Data, please submit your details
- 9 Lenders offering 90% Loan to Cost
- 3 Lenders offering 75% Loan to GDV
- 6 Lenders offering 70% Loan to GDV
- 19 Lenders calculating Interest on ‘Drawn Funds’
- 2 new Lenders in Northern Ireland
- 1 new Lender with Zero Exit Fees