It's important for both parties that our philosophies and intentions are aligned. We, for example, look to work with developers who wish to outsource the task of funding.
In order for you to assess whether we might be the right partner for you, below is information on our philosophy, what we do and how we work.
7-point philosophy is as follows:
Research: Deep research conducted into how each lender’s interest rate actually works, and how term sheets are fundamentally put together. Again this provided quarterly through our quarterly lender comparison data, and allows developers to make advanced, informed decisions about who to work with.
Education: We pass on all of our knowledge about the marketplace through our quarterly lender comparison data, so developers have sight of the marketplace, and a foundation for making decisions.
Speed: No need to waste hours of your life doing something we already do, and do full-time. Shortcut your search, and leverage our time, our knowledge and our experience of the marketplace.
Real Comparison: We’ve drilled down deep into finance products, particularly the interest rate, so you can be sure you’re comparing "apples with apples"
Project Communication: We also project manage communication through the legals between lawyer, lender and surveyor, so crucial info doesn’t fall through the cracks (as can easily happen!).
Value: We do not charge upfront fees, and are typically paid as part of any arrangement fee the lender is charging.
Experience: We are on target to hit £50m of transactions this financial year, working with over 40 lenders in the UK. We can pass on our market leading insights through years of experience.
What We Do
We perform the following:
- Give you sight of the marketplace
- De-bunk complicated Jargon
- Bring you lenders you’ve not heard of before
- Compare lenders at a better deeper level, than you’ve probably seen before
- Help you understand what the best options are
- Approach the better lenders so you don’t have to
- Collect the best offers (or term sheets)
- Give you a method for comparing ‘apples with apples’
- Project manage the process for completing the loan
- Provide help throughout the actual loan should issues arise
- Help with strategic thinking & long term planning by 1) keeping borrowers updated quarterly on lender market changes, 2) alerting to possible site opportunities, 3) conveying new profitable strategies, and 4) understanding net financial strength for servicing loans across multiple projects
“Thank goodness I don’t have to search for finance anymore!”
- Are you looking for a serious, thorough, professional review of your options?
- Have you been let down by a new lender who did not have all the construction funds they promised to give you?
- Have you run out of hope that you could even get funding, or it could be managed in an old school style quick and simple process?
- Do you think that your credit issues mean you can’t get funding (which may well be proved wrong!)
- Are you sick of completing too many forms? Sick of a process that is too slow, too difficult, or worried even that a lender could pull funding after all the leg work you’ve put in?
- Do lenders fail to explain their finance properly to you, or do you fail to speak up and ask questions because you don’t want the lender to think badly of your financial competence..? We can help with all of this..
- Ultimately are you unable to get what you want, and get it quickly?
- Who is informing you about this rapidly changing market, properly and in a timely manner?
- Who is providing you with comprehensive analysis of how the top lenders really compare?
If any of the above resonate and you want help solving your funding issues, feel free to get in contact using the form below:
Latest Market Insights
To access the marketplace Lender Data, please submit your details
- 9 Lenders offering 90% Loan to Cost
- 3 Lenders offering 75% Loan to GDV
- 6 Lenders offering 70% Loan to GDV
- 19 Lenders calculating Interest on ‘Drawn Funds’
- 2 new Lenders in Northern Ireland
- 1 new Lender with Zero Exit Fees
For UK Property Developers needing £500k to £20m